Mon, Jul 10|
Simply Coaching Summit
The summit is the first online conference dedicated exclusively to Instructional Coaches and Instructional Leaders. You can attend this event virtually from anywhere in the world.
Time & Location
Jul 10, 2023, 8:00 AM – Jul 12, 2023, 4:00 PM
About the event
- Keynote Speakers include Dr. Marcia Tate, Nicole S. Turner and Joellen Killion
- Live Workshops by Allison Petersen, Dr. Cathy Toll, Casey Watts, Steve Ventura, Chrissy Beltran Ceniceros, Nicole S. Turner & Angela Watson
- Interviews with Jim Knight and Dr. Rebecca Frazier
- Pre-Recorded Sessions by 30+ current practitioners, consultants and researchers including Zaretta Hammond, Gretchen Bridgers, Angela Kelly Robeck, Steve Barkley, Dr. Kim Richardson, Julie Wright, and Many, Many More.. even ME!
- 📋Coaching, Admin and Content focused sessions
- ⏰Pre-Conference Workshops released June 13, 2022
- 🔗Daily Virtual LIVE Meetups with surprise guests hosted by Nicole S. Turner
🎟️Admission to all three days July 10 – July 12 + 6 MONTH ACCESS
🎟️3 LIVE Keynotes & 3 Pre-recorded Keynotes
🎟️21 – 60-minute full sessions for coaches <<< ME! Let’s hang for an hour.
🎟️12 – 30-minute content strategy sessions for administrators, coaches, and leaders
🎟️ 6 – 20-minute micros sessions for coaches
🎟️Access to Summit Facebook group to attend LIVE daily meet ups with various presenters
🎟️50 Hour Certificate of Attendance
Linda's Session Title: Crafting the Path of Least Resistance in Coaching Conversations
Coaching doesn’t always allow for the path of least resistance. In fact, we are often set on a path of working with teachers who are full of resistance. Or, we work with teachers who welcome our classroom visit, and what we see surprises us. How do we approach these coaching conversations from a stance of safety that also pushes the teacher’s growth? In this session, we will discuss how planning that includes clear goals, carefully designed questions, anticipated responses, and objective artifacts can smooth our paths with teachers. Together, we will work through case studies to hone our skills and leave feeling empowered with a planning tool that supports our planning process.